Notary Public 94568 DublinCANotary public in Dublin, CA 94568
Independent Certified Mobile Notary Public / Signing Agent
Sole owner of A Plus Notary, a company dedicated to notarizing loan documents for mortgage closings. I pay close attention to detail, living by the moto “There is always time to do it right the first time”.
Specifically trained to handle and work with mortgage lenders, title and escrow companies signing and notarizing mortgage loan documents. My father was a broker and my mother was a real estate agent. I sold my first home in 1986, thus very familiar with real estate documents.
• Accurately executed mortgage loan documents, verifying that all documents are accounted for when notarizing closing documents during a real estate transaction.
• Ensure that signer is aware and understand the documents he/she is signing without interfering with transaction on behalf of either party
• Inform signer of right to cancel transaction within 3 days, or better known as the right to rescind.
• Coordinated signing appointments with borrowers and return property signed and notarized documents to lender.
• Traveled to borrower’s home or office to complete loan documents for real estate, refinancing and modifications.
• Perform duties properly and ethically.
• Maintain proper procedures, files and regulations.
• The safeguarding of borrowers' private financial information.
• Getting loan package back to lender in a timely manner.
• Acted in office management and bookkeeping capacity
I'm available to cover Contra Costa county and Alameda counties easily.
(can print documents)