Notary Public 90068 Los AngelesCANotary public in Los Angeles, CA 90068
(Updated 3/09/2020) Hello! Let me start with this: I understand that if I don't do my job perfectly it can cost business for the signing service or escrow officer I work for. I want nothing more than for title companies to look favorably on the businesses they choose to carry out their work for them which means I need to do my job absolutely flawlessly. I know the stakes at play. We need to make sure the lender and the title company get their documents signed without a single flaw and returned to them at the time they need them back. Here's what makes me different than other signing agents:
1. I send my scan-backs when you want them, both on legal and on letter-sized paper accordingly.
2. I make sure all documents are returned immediately after the signing, or else first thing the next the morning if it's past drop-off time.
3. I read all signing agent instructions meticulously. I use the correct colored ink to sign with.
4. I print documents on both legal and letter sized paper accordingly. I keep track of documents that are sent via FedEx because I understand they are my responsibility until they get back to whoever gave me the singing.
5. I never cross things out and initial without permission from the appropriate party.
6. I assure that I don't make mistakes by enrolling in all reputable signing agent courses.
7. If I ever do make a mistake I make it my top priority to fix it immediately. Nothing is a higher priority for me than to deliver a perfect signing, and I don't rest until I've done just that.
8. I always triple check loan documents for errors after the signing.
9. I always alert escrow/signing services when pages are sent to me cut-off or with printer smudges.
10. I make sure all documents are completely filled out, whether that be the PCOR, the Statement of Information, the Trust Certification or the Disbursement of Proceeds. Bottom line: This is my profession, not my side-gig. You can trust me with your signings.
All my best!
(can print documents)