Notary Public 13021 AuburnNYNotary public in Auburn, NY 13021
Italian speaking notary
Independent paralegal 10+years offering mobile notary/signing agent, financial and legal support services. Insured, professional paralegal/notary trained (TRID Certified, NNA Certified, Judgment Enforcement & Paralegal (Certified) Service Main Areas: Cayuga, Seneca, Onondaga - Will services select areas in Oswego, Cortland, Tompkins, Yates, Ontario, Wayne, Madison, Jefferson, tioga, Broome, Schuyler, Otsego, Oneida Counties
• all contracts, application, legal docs: bank/finance transactions and real estate closings
• all contracts typing service (mainly for NY, but can for all 50 states)
• mobile notary services up to 40 miles (charge a flat rate cost, plus gas/mileage/travel expenses outside of Cayuga)
• will facilitate closings/signings in my Auburn office or on site or in home of the client
• compensation is negotiable
• skip tracing and process serving
• judgment enforcement/income executions
• smartphone, laptop, secure HIPPA compliant servers for cloud transactions
• 24-hour notice needed (if possible) but will accept same day notary assignments with higher fee.
** Weekly daytime hours available 8am-9pm **After hours available 6pm-9pm EST (Mon- Fri) and Saturdays 9am to 9pm EST **Closed Sundays normally. Extra fees for after 9pm hours, Holidays and Sunday emergency cases only. **I am negotiable, fees depend on travel to location, amount to print e-docs or fax backs, postage and other circumstances.
• Reverse Mortgages
• Second Mortgages/HELOC/REO
• Warranty Deeds/Quit Claims
• Loan Applications/RESPA Documents/Structured Settlements
• Loan Modifications, Piggy Backs
• Miscellaneous docs including: affidavits, legal docs, construction docs, etc.
• Products such as: Occupancy Verification, Photo Inspections, RE Field Inspections, Audits etc correspondence delivery,
Visit my website www.cjcparalegal.com for additional services and details - Call my cell, text or email for faster service when I am on the road!
(can print documents)