Notary Public 10309 Staten IslandNYNotary public in Staten Island, NY 10309
Ron Nexsys speaking notary
I am a certified signing agent who is a licensed notary in NY and NJ as well as a licensed attorney in NY and NJ. I am experienced closing refinancings, helocs, purchase/sales, etc. I cover New York in NYC and Long Island and New Jersey. I have completed over 3000 closings. I am available seven days a week at any time of the day, schedule permitting. Below is the process followed for all assigned signing's:
• Responsible for the notarization of real estate documents to facilitate mortgage signings generally associated with Refinancings, HELOCs, Purchase/Sales, Reverse Mortgages, etc.
• Strictly follow closing instructions provided by client.
• Promptly confirm closing appointments with signers.
• Receive documents via courier or electronically.
• Print and Review document packages for print quality and completeness of documents.
• Dress professionally and be patient and courteous with signers.
• Contact client at closing if any questions arise concerning the proper execution of the documents.
• Verify identity of parties signing documents and notarize where required.
• Describe the general function of documents in the closing package to the signers.
• Coordinate with client to expediently deliver signed documents after closings, including scanning and electronically uploading signed documents, if required.
• Return all signed documents to client immediately to ensure that there is no lapse in reviewing and recording documents.
• Pay attention to last daily pickup times for UPS and FedEx; always cognizant of the best location to ship documents to ensure next day delivery to client.
• Keep client updated on completion of closing, funds collected, scan-back progress (if required), shipping of signed documents, and any other pertinent information or developments.
• Comply with privacy laws and confidentiality requirements by properly disposing of electronic information and non-processed paperwork with personal and financial data.
(can print documents)